The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. This widely acclaimed bestseller, in which Malcolm Gladwell explores and brilliantly illuminates the tipping point phenomenon, is already changing the way people throughout the world think about selling products and disseminating ideas.
Delivery & Refunds
- FREE Pick Up in IEstore Maria de Molina 31Bis, Madrid: 2 - 3 working days.
- FREE Pick Up in Bookstore Cardenal Zúñiga 12, Segovia: 2 - 3 working days.
- Spain: 2 -3 working days €4.50
- Europe: 4 – 7 working days €12€
- More info: Return instructions